Foundation for Tomorrow
Planning for a sustainable future
We will examine and enhance university-wide systems, infrastructure, and marketing through careful analysis and data-driven decision-making to position the Temple community for success now and in the future.
Branding and External Engagement
Develop and communicate a clear and compelling branding campaign emphasizing how our teaching, learning, research, and creative activity benefit our communities and the world.
Campus Development Plan
Create and implement a Campus Development Plan focused on buildings and facilities that produce a best-in-class urban university experience.
Additional Strategic Initiatives
- Dean Reviews: Implement policy and practices for constructive dean reviews that advances the leadership and professional development of our deans.
- RCM Optimization: Make improvements to the RCM budgeting system to better align incentives and resources with strategic priorities, increase efficiency and promote innovation across the university.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Improve educational offerings and research in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science across the university and integrate data-driven predictive modeling to improve university operations and capabilities and provide proactive student support.
- Future Workforce: Create a holistic workplace framework which will positively impact the employee experience, drive engagement, and improve our ability to recruit, develop, promote, and retain talent.
- Business Efficiencies: Optimize operational processes and enhance productivity by employing data-driven insights to identify areas for improvement and streamline workflows, boost resource allocation, and refine business strategies, ultimately contributing to a more agile and innovation institution.