Life-changing opportunities for all students to soar.
We will provide a student experience focused on excellence, access and bold engagement—from admission to career—that empowers students to thrive holistically in an affordable, inclusive, and dynamic metropolitan setting.
Achieve best-in-class status in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by advancing our faculty and staff recruitment, retention, and support; creating premier opportunities and space for activities and efforts; and expanding community pathways.
Temple Access Fund
Improve affordability and access through coordinated fundraising for enhanced scholarship support for students with financial need.
Additional Strategic Initiatives
- Mental Health & Wellness: Review and implement recommendations of the mental health and wellness task force aimed at augmenting mental health and wellness services for students and employees, as well as improving coordination and enhancing infrastructure.
- Blue Ribbon Commission: Implement the recommendations of the Blue Ribbon Commission on Antisemitism and University Responses, including forming a standing group to promote intergroup understanding and coordinating and developing further educational opportunities concerning antisemitism.
- RCM Optimization: Make improvements to the RCM budgeting system to better align incentives and resources with strategic priorities, increase efficiency and promote innovation across the university.
- Financial Aid Program: Review current methods and develop new financial aid strategies to provide optimal financial access and support to our students, through both merit- and need-based aid.
- Student Financial Literacy: Provide leading edge financial literacy tools and programming for students.
- DEI @ Temple Health: Create a single, integrated Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) program across Temple Health.