World-class academic opportunities that are real-world relevant
We will deliver a future-oriented and interdisciplinary curriculum that leads to career readiness, active citizenship, personal growth, leadership and impact.
Leverage our global campuses and expand our partnerships in strategic regions around the world to advance learning, research, and engagement for students and faculty.
General Education Review
Reassess and enhance Temple’s General Education curriculum in ways that support our students’ career success, engagement in issues of importance, and lifelong commitment to inquiry.
Additional Strategic Initiatives
- Academic Organization: Reassess our curricula, programs, and academic organization to meet current needs and demands for our students, faculty, and society.
- College-Central Relationship: Enhance collaboration between colleges and central support units to create a more effective partnership. Customize support services to align with the needs of each college, promoting an environment for mutual growth and success.
- Shared Governance: Strengthen faculty collegial assemblies and review and revise school/college bylaws to promote appropriate shared governance.
- Student-Athlete Academic Performance: Ensure that our student-athletes are achieving at the highest levels academically.
- Athletics Team Performance: Pursue excellence and team success across all sports.