Future of learning meets future of work
We will deliver a future-oriented and interdisciplinary curriculum that leads to career readiness, active citizenship, personal growth, leadership and impact.
Temple Access Fund
Improve affordability and access through coordinated fundraising for enhanced scholarship support for students with financial need.
Leverage our global campuses and expand our partnerships in strategic regions around the world to advance learning, research, and engagement for students and faculty.
Additional Strategic Initiatives
- Enrollment Optimization: Determine optimal size of the student body to provide the best education to our students and to maintain our commitment to access and excellence.
- Online Learning: Review current approach, implementation, and support of online learning and determine appropriate mix of online and in-person opportunities across the curriculum.
- General Education Review: Reassess and enhance Temple’s General Education curriculum in ways that support our students’ career success, engagement in issues of importance, and lifelong commitment to inquiry.
- Academic Organization: Reassess our curricula, programs, and academic organization to meet current needs and demands for our students, faculty, and society.
- AI, Machine Learning, & Data Science: Improve educational offerings and research in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science across the university and integrate data-driven predictive modeling to improve university operations and capabilities and provide proactive student support.
- Student-Athlete Academic Performance: Ensure that our student-athletes are achieving at the highest levels academically.