Future of learning meets future of work
We will deliver a future-oriented and interdisciplinary curriculum that leads to career readiness, active citizenship, personal growth, leadership and impact.
Institute for the Future of Work
Bring together expertise on education, experiential learning, research, and industry partnerships aimed at preparing our students for the future of the workplace.
Globally Connected Campuses
Extend our global campus with integrated hubs around the world for our students and faculty to advance learning, research, and global engagement.
Additional Strategic Initiatives
- Enrollment Optimization: Determine optimal size of the student body to provide the best education to our students and to maintain our commitment to access and excellence.
- Online Learning: Review current approach, implementation, and support of online learning and determine appropriate mix of online and in-person opportunities across the curriculum.
- General Education Review: Reassess and enhance Temple’s General Education curriculum in ways that support our students’ career success, engagement in issues of importance, and lifelong commitment to inquiry.
- Academic Organization: Reassess our curricula, programs, and academic organization to meet current needs and demands for our students, faculty, and society.
- AI, Machine Learning, & Data Science: Improve educational offerings and research in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science across the university and integrate data-driven predictive modeling to improve university operations and capabilities and provide proactive student support.
- Student-Athlete Academic Performance: Ensure that our student-athletes are achieving at the highest levels academically.